Interested in Becoming Cloudify’s Guest Blogger?
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to get your content published on our website, we would love to hear from you. Please, precisely review this page – we hope it answers your every question about the type of content we are looking out for and the process for submission works.
Cloudify does SaaS Implementation & Business Process Automation, so your blogs should revolve in the same category. Here’s the list of topics that we will accept guest posts on:
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Management
- Inventory Management
- Helpdesk Accounting
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Automation
- Lead Management Automation
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Marketing
- Market Places
- eCommerce Platforms
- Inventory Management
The Minimum Essentials Required For Every Post We Publish
Successful guest posts are data-driven, comprehensive and educational, that teaches our audience something new about SaaS Implementation & Business Process Automation. While we focus on posting content around specific topics but won’t mind taking up some other suggestions from your end.
We also look for several things in every content we publish:
Authentic concepts, high-quality writing, and cutting edge arguments. The article would surely reflect the style and tone of the blog, and our aim is to be casual, understanding and staying away from technical jargon. In case you use some technical words – please make sure to explain the idea in brackets. Attribution of the data, quotations and references used from outside sources. Not more than one link referring to your company’s or your website inside the post.
All of the submissions should:
- Be 100% authentic and should not have been published anywhere else.
- Well written, engaging, clear and helpful.
- Attribution for all the data accurately cited with hyperlinks in case external links have been used.
- Not too self-promotional.
- Include all the required images.
- Include two-three sentences about the author.
Important Things You Should Be Aware Of:
- Our editors acquire the reserve and rights to reject the contributions.
- Guest contributors are not allowed to republish their published content anywhere else.
- Our editors reserve all the rights to update, edit, adapt and republish content.
How to Submit:
Send your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Guest Blog Pitch. Mention your name, website and contact details. Thank you for your interest in our guest post blog. We look forward to publishing your work.