Cloudify er din integrationspartner
We work with iPaaS – in short we build integration between cloud systems. We build solutions who move data from one part of your value chain to the next – automatically. It isn’t rocket science – so we speak in an everyday language – our customers always understand what benefits the solution will bring. You might be looking for:
- • Do you get leads from Facebook – we put them automatically into your sales system?
- • Do you give your customer care employees access to all the relevant information on the customer?
- • If you want to automatically create a folder on Goodle Drive for all new customers, and collect all the documents in one place? We can help you.
- • If you want to automatically create a project in the production for the new client when your salespeople press “Won”-button?
- • Do you want a simple way and a single place where you can view your entire business?
We can help you. Challenges received eagerly
We make integration solutions to suit businesses of all sizes and with all sorts of needs.
Our team consists of seasoned cloud people. We think it’s (seriously) fun making integrations. We work with this because we love it. Your data and your processes deserve to be cared for by people who do what they do best and love to work with your processes and data.
We are proud partner with Zapier, Cyclr, Workato and PieSync. We use them to build automatic work flows across the value chain – To save time and money for our clients. And that is what it’s all about – when we talk about digitization.
Many companies we meet do not know exactly which systems they want to integrate. We help our clients find the applications that support the business processes and the goals they have.
When we do mapping, we will take a meeting with your system administrators and a few of the people who use the systems for everyday life. (We often do that on Skype or video conference.) It is also important to get managements buy-in – before we start changing the way you work. It is the only way to ensure that change is becoming entrenched in your business and your employees. Here are some questions we always need answers to:
- Which systems and applications do you use today?
- Have you made adaptation to these systems?
- Are there any “holes” that your current systems do not support?
- How are your systems tailored to your business?
- Which custom fields you use in your systems?
- How many entries are created / updated daily?
We help you to get answers to all of this and more.
When we have done the mapping and have agreed on the goal, we write the plan.
The plan will describe the scope of the project, your needs and your overall goals. We also specify what the next steps are and write instructions for the test – if that is applicable. The plan will also contain all relevant information about the EU Data Regulation (GDPR) – if any EU data is involved.
In our end we’ll make a project plan that helps us keep us on point and within budget. The project plan enables our team and your employees to keep track of tasks and the hours we spend on the project. Sometimes we use Trello for this sometime Slack and sometime something different.
As the project proceed you can follow the project plan online.
Then we start integrating your data – and we’ll create a mapping document.
This document contains important information about the project, it’s what we base the integration and design on. Our team will work with you to identify the data fields we need to synchronize, identifying which system “owns” what data, which system needs to receive the data etc.
How the development will proceed depends a bit on which option we are agreed.
The development of integration usually consists of these steps:
- Connecting to the original data sources (databases, XML, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Connection to the target system (where the data to be assembled after the integration)
- Mapping of the objects
- Mapping of the fields
- Adding filters
- Adding additional adjustments
- Test (see later section)
- Customization (and then back to point 7 for more testing)
Testing is an important and necessary part of integrating systems and migrating data. We will try to make this as painless and efficiently as possible for you.
Typically we only test a limited portion of the data. We do this – because we often work with in limitations of how many lines of data we can process in a day. That’s why we most often make a number of small test-runs. We test existing records and new records, ensuring that data is synchronized correctly and that the data behaves as expected in the new system.
And then… It’s time to Go live!
Actually the preparation for this point is the thing that has taken the longest. But it is paramount for the success of the “Go-Live!” we have made the preparation above.
Finally we gather all the data from your legacy systems and move data into it or the new system. First we move a bit of the old data. And do the final test: Ensuring they are mirrored properly into the new applications, then we test the data again to make sure that everything is moved over as it should. If everything looks good, we start the process and allows all data from this point on to be automatically synchronized! This may take a minute or more days, depending on what needs to be moved.