About us: Our DNA
Cloudify – We believe everyone should have a great work day.
We have done business for more than 20 years. Our passion is to put processes into good working order. We help our customers build a solid framework for their employees and make their processes to run smoothly and without hitch.
You may ask why this is our passion? It’s because everyone deserves a work day with as few repetitive, futile work processes as possible.
The Internet is here to stay
As our name suggests – Cloudify develops cloud solutions. This is our business, because we have seen how digitization has benefited our own business:
- Less need for administrative tasks
- Savings of resources on soft ware maintenance
- Availability 24/7
- Rapid and continuous development
- Ease of integration between the systems
Our advice is based on extensive knowledge of the Cloud software market – that’s why we can select just the system exactly matching your business needs. We never recommend “one size fits all” – but always find the “best of breed” – that makes great business sense.
1 We advise on how your systems can be cloud-based 2 We connect your business processes 3 We optimize and automate
When your business grows – you may have discovered the amount of administration increases more than you would expect. We can help you streamline the processes you’re already doing. We already have 500 applications running.
- Billing and Accounting Made Easier
- Customer services that make your customers happier
- Automating your marketing
- The sales process can always be better to find easy sale
- Mobile solutions can transform your business in so many ways
- Dashboard gives you an overview and new tools to control
Cloudify.biz is managed by
Our CRM roadmap and experience in Process Design ensure that your customer service processes follow best practices and automated customer service Cloud systems.
The implementation will be made by our experienced team. We have already made many installations, so we can give you a very realistic and predictable picture of what the outcome will be
The efficiency of your new processes will be improved by getting users’ involvement and thus become our change management services embedded into the organization.